Comments are welcomed, highly encouraged on this site actually, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments that are determined to be spam or promotional will be deleted. Links to outside sources are permitted only if they lead to relevant content. All comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing profanity will be deleted.
- Comments that include language or concepts that are considered offensive will be deleted. This includes but is not limited to abusive threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack or harass the writers, members, or anyone that interacts with the community will be deleted. As with anything dealing with personal opinions, I ask that you be mindful and respectful of others as well as myself when you comment.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted.
I, the owner of this blog, reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the site. Those who violate the commenting policy will be notified, if possible, after their comment has been removed. Those whose comments have been removed are invited to repost their comment after reviewing it to make sure it meets community standards.
This commenting policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org